Movie in the Park - Dolittle
Dr. John Dolittle lives in solitude behind the high walls of his lush manor in 19th-century England. His only companionship comes from an array of exotic animals that he speaks to on a daily basis. But when young Queen Victoria becomes gravely ill, the eccentric doctor and his furry friends embark on an epic adventure to a mythical island to find the cure.
Join the waitlist
The Park District is excited to offer our free Movies in the Parks series this summer. Reservations will be required for a household circle, spots are limited.
How it works:
- Registration is required at least 48 hours in advance. It’s free!
- Registration is limited by household.
- Register one adult per household. List the number of participants attending. Maximum of 8 per registration.
- Households will be assigned a seating circle in the grass.
- Circles will be 30 feet apart in order to comply with guidelines.
- Social distancing must be followed at all times and masks are required outside of your assigned circle.
- Movies will begin between 8:30-9pm or when it’s dark.