Brian Choban Jazz Quintet
The Connie Link Amphitheatre comes alive with the sounds of many local musical talents! Bring a lawn chair or blanket to sit on and enjoy the free summer performances of the "Sounds of the Connie Link Amphitheatre" Concert Series.
There are 3 “zones” with maximum 50 individuals permitted in each. Maximum 150 attendees. Staff will have clearly marked walkways for traffic flow with appropriate spacing. Attendees will be released by "zone" at the direction of the Amphitheatre Assistant at the conclusion of each event.
Feel free to bring your own snacks or drinks (no alcohol permitted). As always, bring your own chairs or blankets for the performances!
Overflow parking is available at Underwood Park!
- Please stay home if you are feeling sick!
- Practice Social Distancing of at least 6 feet.
- Face Coverings are Recommended and Encouraged.
- Walkways are clearly marked to assist with appropriate spacing and traffic flow.
- Restrooms are available for use and will be cleaned on a frequent basis.
- Drinking Fountains remain off until further notice. Bottled water available for purchase.