Ronald Reagan Boyhood Home
The white house at 816 Hennepin Avenue was built in 1891 by a man named William C. Thompson, who built the house for $1,500 which included the barn out back. The Reagan Family moved in on December 6th, 1920, just 2 months shy of Ron turning 10. The Reagan’s rented the home for $15 a month until 1923 where they then moved to other homes in Dixon. The Reagan’s rented every home they lived in until Ron bought them their first house in California.